---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Review | Younique's Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes

Saturday, October 31, 2015

Hey guys!
I recently got to try some fiber lashes. I'm not one to use fiber lashes, fake lashes or anything like that so this was a new experience for me. So this specific product is a two step process. It comes with the transplanting gel and the natural fibers. The packaging is really nice and the tubes come in a cloth bag. It also comes with instructions and images on how to apply the product. Each solution comes in a mascara looking tube. The transplanting gel actually goes on like a mascara and works both as a primer and a glue for the natural fibers. The fibers brush on pretty easily and attach to your lashes instantly. Overall, it's such a simple process and it actually makes my lashes look great! My lashes aren't thick so the fibers work well at making them appear to be. I love how they look after using the fibers. Although they add thickness, they don't really add much length to your lashes. I'm fine with that because my lashes are pretty long to begin with. I'm really happy with the outcome of this product and I can't wait to use it again!

You can buy it here:
http://www.amazon.com/Youniques-Mascara-Moodstruck-Fiber-Lashes/dp/B00UNPLH3Q

Thanks for reading,
Becca

Post a Comment

Back To Top