---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Fashion Trend I See in the Near Future

Saturday, September 26, 2015

Hi guys! 
So I've been keeping up with Milan Fashion Week Shows like it's my job. But really, I watch the Fashion Week shows almost everyday. The designs are gorgeous and I wish I could own everything that walks down the runway. A girl can dream. While watching the shows, I noticed some trends. (I also used Stylesight to look at the pictures and try to find the designs that went along with that trend.) So on the runway, I noticed a lot of designs had been made of shiny fabrics like silk. Here are some of the ones that I loved:






My favorite has to be the dark green dress with the faux fur accessory. It's perfect for Fall and I feel like it's definitely more wearable compared to the other designs.

Talk to you soon,
Becca
  1. The green is gorgeous, keep up the good work the blog looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of these fabrics with so much luster! The slip dress style seemed to pop up on the runways a lot for S/S 16 and uses the same pajama-like fabric. I really hope this trend you picked takes off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that you pointed out the fabric! I also noticed that there are many silky outfits through other fashion shows and they look awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Back To Top