---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GRWM | College Fashion Week 2017 x Bedhead Styling

Friday, September 29, 2017

Hey there!
College Fashion Week NYC is coming up this weekend and I wanted to share my getting ready routine with you guys! This will be my third year attending CFW and I'm super excited to see what's to come! *Fun fact: The first year I attended College Fashion Week I actually walked in the show and it was such a cool experience. I felt so special getting my makeup and hair done. I'm so thankful to have been able to attend last year and this upcoming year as a blogger covering the event.

For my makeup, I kept it pretty simple. I used Makeup Forever HD Foundation, NYX Dark Circle Concealer, Glossier Wowder, NYX Blush and It Cosmetics Mascara.



I partnered with Bed Head Styling and Her Campus for this post and in the video below I'm going to be showing you how I curl my hair with the Bedhead Curlipops Hair Curler! My go to hairstyle is wavy curls so this curling iron was perfect for me. Bedhead has been one of my favorite hair tool brands for years now so I enjoyed trying out this curling iron by them.


Thanks for reading and stay tuned for a recap on my experience at College Fashion Week!

xo,
Rebecca

Back To Top