---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Favorite Bloggers

Sunday, September 20, 2015

Hi guys! Living in NYC has taught me a lot about fashion. Before moving here, I barely knew anything about designers. After being here for a year, I've learned more and more about the fashion industry. I now know what type of styles I enjoy seeing and who's pictures I like to see on my tumblr,  instagram feed and subscription box. For today's post, I'm going to talk about a few of my favorite bloggers. These bloggers may not have huge followings but I enjoy the looks the create and the way they showcase their style.

-My first favorite blog is The Fashion Citizen. Melissa and Steph, sisters from Arizona, run a channel focused on their style. They mostly create video content on youtube. They make both fashion and lifestyle videos. I like how daring they are with their style and how they are confident in whatever they choose to wear.
 

-Another one of my favorite bloggers is Classisinternal (Sonya Esman) She always creates bold outfits with items that I normally wouldn't pair together but I really like her style.

-Last but not least is Tess Christine. She also makes mostly video content. In her videos, she recreates celebrity's outfits and also posts her own style as well. Tess is seriously talented and has a down to earth personality that shines through in her videos.
Thanks for reading xx
-Becca
  1. I really enjoyed watching the Fashion Citizen video! The looks were really nice and fit with the Arizona weather and feel. I haven't checked this blog out before but I will definitely be subscribing thanks to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these bloggers that you featured! Tess Christine is so gorgeous and I love her style. The First Day Of School video is so cute and I love how she is in different locations with her different outfits. Lovely blog as a whole!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also like your favorite bloggers! The videos looks great! I will definitely check out those blogs.

    ReplyDelete

Back To Top