---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fashion Lookbooks #8

Monday, November 23, 2015

Hey everyone,
So a lot of brands create lookbooks to show us consumers how to style certain pieces. I personally like to see how other people wear an item before I buy it so that way I know my take on the item and I can see what I own that will go with it. One brand that does this really well is Wildfox. Wildfox is a casual, trendy brand that sells cotton t shirts, sleepwear, sweatshirts and sweatpants. They typically use cute sayings and prints on their clothing items. Their brand is marketed towards teen girls and young women in their 20s. One of the recent lookbooks they created is "The Wildfox Girls of Beverly Hills." It showcases their new resort collection based on 1960's Beverly Hills girls. Not only did they include pictures of the designs, they also included recipes and makeup tutorials. See the lookbook here:
http://www.wildfox.com/lookbooks/wildfox-girls-of-beverly-hills


Talk to you soon,
Becca

  1. Love this look book, your blog looks so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Their website looks cool! and I really love 1960's Beverly Hills girls concept of this look book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, I like the concept of the look book and your blog does look great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this look book! I agree with Janet that it brings on a 60's feel mixed with pale pinks and large hair. This look book is very color oriented which I like and i think Wildfox did a great job of tying in the color scheme on all of the pages to keep everything uniform. Thanks for the great post.

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  5. These cookbooks are beautiful! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OBSESSED with Wildfox! They always know how to capture eyes and get people talk about their product.

    ReplyDelete

Back To Top