---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FIT Outfit of the Day

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

This outfit is a casual outfit that can be worn for many different occasions. Between running errands walking your dog, going shopping, there are endless possibilities. In my case, I wore this to a day of classes and shooting some stuff later in the day with my friends. It was snowing a ton and I needed something casual that I can be comfortable in.




My top is from Brandy Melville. It says "Ok, but first coffee." It basically explains my life. My moto jacket is from Zara. Pants are the Marisa Bi-stretch Ankle pants in black. They are the comfiest pants that I own. I feel like I can run a mile in them. Shoes are my old, beat up cream colored low top Converse. My beautiful camera bag is the Abby bag from Johansen Camera Bags. It took me forever to find a cute camera bag and this site has a ton of different options. Most of them even look like a regular handbag. You can shop them here:
http://www.jototes.com/products/abby-black

 ♡ Becca
  1. Love the tshirt and the bag, so cute

    check out my newest post
    xx
    Tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW I nominated you fro the versatile award. Check out my blog for more info

    http://theluxedition.blogspot.com/2015/03/versatile-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Back To Top