---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

College Fashion Week x Ulta Beauty | 2018

Sunday, November 4, 2018

Hey there! 👋
I had the amazing opportunity to attend College Fashion Week two weeks ago with Ulta Beauty and I couldn't wait to tell you guys about it. Before I go into the event itself, here are a few of the products I ended up using to get ready for College Fashion Week:



This year's College Fashion Week was held at City Point Brooklyn, which is a new shopping and food destination located in Downtown Brooklyn. At the event, there were booths from each of the sponsors including Primark style rooms, an EOS ball pit, Almay product testing, Sabre photobooth and Ulta beauty/hair styling! In addition to the booths, there was an array of snacks and a bar to quench your cravings.



I ended up getting my hair styled at the Ulta Beauty Booth. They styled my hair in this bobby pin design inspired by NYFW Spring '18. This hair style was bold and fun and added extra flair to my outfit for the night.


The runway included apparel from Primark, HCXO Shop,  Ali & Ariel, Feminist Goods and Sleep Riot. After watching the show, I wanted to buy a bunch of the pieces showcased as they were all so cute. 

This post is brought to you by Ulta Beauty and Her Campus Media. Thank you to Her Campus and Ulta Beauty for allowing me to attend College Fashion Week!  






Post a Comment

Back To Top