---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Almay Cosmic Collection Review

Sunday, August 12, 2018

After coming across the Almay Goddess Gloss, my lips have never felt more moisturized. The glosses are never sticky, hypoallergenic and fragrance-free. There are eight different shades available and each shade is highly pigmented and has the perfect amount of shine. I like these glosses because they aren't sticky like other glosses I've used. They also come in these amazing shades including a white named 'Halo' and a bronzy nude named 'Cosmic'. 
 
My favorite has to be the shade Angelic. I enjoy using this shade because it's a light pink and matches all of my makeup looks. The glosses don't require a lipstick underneath because they're pretty pigmented. When using the Almay Goddess Gloss, I like to do a neutral eye look with some glitter shadow. To add some highlighter to my cheekbones, I use the Almay Make Them Jelly Hi-Lite in the shade 'Unicorn Light.' This highlighter brightens up my skin and leaves me looking refreshed. 


After completing the look, I'm ready to take on the day! I bring my Goddess Gloss with me to add some gloss throughout the day. 
Thank you to Her Campus and Almay for sponsoring this blog post.





Post a Comment

Back To Top