---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oufit of the Day / Brunch and Soho

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Hi guys! 
On Saturday I decided to get brunch and go shopping in Soho. I wanted to wear something casual but stylish. It was really hot out that day so I decided to wear a skort. I had to take off my jacket mid-day because I got so warm. :(

Jacket- Zara
Skort- Forever 21
Bag- Nastydress
Shoes- H&M
Hat- Urban Outfitters

 We went to brunch in Little Italy at this amazing place called The Butcher's Daughter. I've been here before and I love their lattes/avocado toast.
 There are some amazing murals around this area. I had to stop and take a picture of this one.
 Later we went to Soho and did some shopping at Zara, Topshop and Forever 21.

Talk to you soon,
Becca
  1. love the outfit, the skirt is just too cute

    check out my newest post
    xx
    Tyana
    cityofglitter.com

    ReplyDelete

Back To Top