---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current Favorites

Friday, May 1, 2015


Hi guys! So I recently came across some amazing products and wanted to share them with you.
The first products are all beauty related. The Lorac Pro 2 Palette, First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser, LVX Nail Polish in Celeste, Glossier Balm Dotcom, Luv2kiss Invisible Lip Liner and Evian Facial Spray.

The Luv2kiss Invisible Lip Liner is perfect for when you don't want the lip liner to affect the color of your lipstick. I notice that certain shades of lip liner affect my lipstick but since this one is invisible, it doesn't change the color. You can order it here :
http://www.chrislie.com/makeup-cosmetics/lip-balms-lip-liner/lip-liners/luv2kiss-lip-liner.html
My last favorites are my marble laptop cover and my sunglasses from Framed Glasses

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00Q2Z8TRS/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Talk to you soon!
-Becca

  1. love your favs

    check out my newest post
    xx
    Tyana
    cityofglitter.com

    ReplyDelete

Back To Top