---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NYC Meetup at Loft!

Monday, April 13, 2015

Hi guys!
I'm so excited to tell you that I am hosting an event/meetup at LOFT! (156 5th Ave, New York, NY 10010) It's going to be held on April 18th from 7-9pm. There will be free food, a dj, a photo booth and a 40% discount on everything! I've been planning this event for a while now and I'm so happy that I can finally announce it! I will be hosting it with my friend Cara (Youtube.com/itscaradee) Hope to see you there!



Here are some outfits I picked out from Loft:





Talk to you soon,
Becca
  1. ugh I wish I lived close to got to this, you should def have one in Mid summer tho

    check out my newest post
    xx
    Tyana
    cityofglitter.com

    ReplyDelete

Back To Top