---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to School : What's in my School Bag (College Edition)

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Hi guys! 
Now that its time to go back to school, everyone is picking up their supplies to get ready for the upcoming school year. I am in my second year of college at the Fashion Institute of Technology in Manhattan. This year I wanted to find some cute school supplies that will both do the job and look good when they come out of my bag. I go to a fashion school so boring school supplies just won't fit the part. After searching the web for the cutest supplies, I came across two collections at Office Depot. They both had matching binders, folders, staplers, notebooks and more! Here are some of the supplies I picked up :)
I'm also giving away some of my favorite supplies from Office Depot. Check out that video here: 
 
Talk to you soon,
Becca





Thanks to HerCampus and Office Depot for sponsoring this post. All opinions are my own :)

Post a Comment

Back To Top